Monday, July 20, 2009

My Honest Scrap Award



Ive been tagged by Angela, at Fioresi Rocks, with this awesome award, The Honest Scrap Award. Its given to bloggers who write from the heart. If you follow both my blogs, you might be a little confused, I had originally meant this one to be everything Irish/Celtic, photos, events, etc. Yeah, well, given the events of the last year, my head is usually in a fog, so forgive me for cross posting what should have been on my other blog.


ANYWAY. I'm going to straighten my ass out about that. Soon.


These are the rules for the award:


1. Tell everyone 10 things about you they may not know but that are true


2. Tag five bloggers with this award



1. Despite all my whinings & rants about what a crip I am now, I was in the USAR. Even got selected to be a drill instructor. Now get down & give me 50.


2. I am totally ADD


3. I have a wee fetish for shoes. Have a whole walk in closet full. Same goes for handbags.


4. I have a position in public office.


5. My favorite book is The Raj Quartet, by Paul Scott.


6. I probably love UK TV more then American. Being brought up by an Irish woman did that to me.


7. My hubby & I moved in together after only knowing each other for 3 weeks. And have been married for 9 years, together for 12. And are still each others best friend.


8. I'm the local rescue mission for critters unwanted by everyone I know. Snakes, ferrets, dogs, cats, guinea pigs. However, the inn is now closed..temporarily. Have a 5 yr old guinea pig, 15 yr old ball python, 10 yr old lab.


9. Not to forget our Sweetie Peas-part Pekinese/Chilauha/miniature pincher. The child hubby and I never had together. The kids say shes treated better then them. Theyr'e probably right; she's better behaved.


10. I was offered the chance to submit my photographic work to a gallery, and didn't follow through. I'm stupid.


5 bloggers I'm giving this to: (wish I could give it to everyone who follows me!)


Missie-"What Comes Next"

DB-Vagabond Journeys

Cathy-Dare To Think

Mary-Rejected Truth

Shelly-Stampin Shelly


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award. It seems very appropriate to me.

    I don't know how to snag it.

    DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award and congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete